The Beautiful Benefits of Sleeping on Your Back:
- Balances out your body weight, keeping your internal organs aligned, preventing neck & back pain.
- Helps prevent cleavage wrinkles on the chest and sleep-lines on the face while relieving pressure on existing wrinkles.
- Beauty products have a chance to penetrate the skin and deliver maximum results without rubbing off on the pillow.
- Prevents oils and dirt from your hair and scalp from coming in contact with your facial skin, clogging pores and causing acne.
- Keeps breast skin from stretching and causing sagging.
- Provides support for healing after surgeries that require back sleep during recovery.
- Helps keep the sinuses clear by preventing compression.
If you’re not on your back, it’s NOT beauty sleep.
Sleeping on your back is one of the best things you can do to stay looking young.
Introducing the only pillow designed to actually TRAIN you to start sleeping on your back and stay there comfortably throughout the night.
The Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper is the only back sleeper pillow of its kind designed to give you the ultimate beauty sleep. By training your body to get accustomed to lying on your back and staying there throughout the night, you can save yourself from the aging look of sleep-lines and wrinkles. Before you know it, sleeping on your back will be second nature – and so will seeing a fresh, line free face and chest every morning!
Sleep wrinkles are not the same as wrinkles formed due to aging. Sleep-lines are caused by having delicate facial tissues compressed into a pillow for an extended period of time. When you get up in the morning, lines can be seen around the eyes, cheeks or forehead and quite dramatically between the breasts. Eventually, the lines will disappear as the day goes on, but as you age your skin doesn’t bounce back as easily as it once did, therefore, sleep lines can become permanent. Side sleepers or stomach sleepers have an increased chance of forming these types of wrinkles. Back sleepers however, will virtually never suffer from sleep wrinkles.
Think of the weight of your head bearing down on your delicate facial skin, creasing it for hours upon hours each night not to mention allowing the skin on your chest to crumpl
e like paper between your breasts. Here we offer a simple, straight forward solution to all of your sleep-line woes. Use the Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper and notice the difference after just one night. Isn’t your beauty worth it?
Men make up 38% of Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper sales!
We know you care about looking your best and we’re here to help. Don’t be shy – we can even make sure that your pillow is delivered in plain brown wrapping and change the return address to: Handsome Keeper Back Sleeper. No, not really.